Between intense project timelines, juggling ever-evolving demands, minimizing cybersecurity risks (while maximizing budget resources), and let's not forget - ensuring operating systems and networks are up and reliable - you've got a lot going on.
Regardless of how long your to-do list is, protecting student data at all costs is most likely your number one priority. But do you have a good understanding of student data privacy laws, especially in an increasingly insidious and high-profile cybersecurity risk environment?
Join us Thursday, January 26, 2023, at 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT | 1:00 PM ET for our webinar, Understanding FERPA, CIPA and Other K-12 Student Data Privacy Laws: Best Practices & Considerations that Protect Students and Organizations, where Parchment's Director of Information Security welcomes several InfoSec industry leaders who will share best practices and considerations that protect students and safeguard organizations.
Key Webinar Topics
- Examine today's student privacy laws - like FERPA, CIPA, and COPPA - with industry subject matter experts
- Learn InfoSec best practices with considerations for CIOs, CTOs, Directors of Technology, etc.
- Proactively address and uphold cybersecurity and student data privacy
- Established best-in-class solutions that streamline and optimize tech operations while minimizing risk
- Explore a trusted security-first partner that allows you to focus your efforts elsewhere - like growing and developing your organization's IT capabilities and reducing staff turnover
- Ensure you and your team are well-versed in today's established best practices
- Discover improved efficiencies that save time, labor, and money
- Reveal how entrusting one security and compliance-focused partner can make the most of limited technology budgets
- Uncover enhanced compliance and security measures without sacrificing quality or peace of mind
- Ask questions, hear what others in similar roles have to say, and chat with peers